LOD Lab Developer Training - Level 1
These articles are to help developers when first using LOD. They provide platform-specific information necessary to developing labs with minimal problems.
- LOD Terminology and Guidelines for Building a Lab
- How do I check my storage capacity?
- How do I upload my virtual machine files to the server?
- How do I create a Lab Series?
- How do I create a Lab Profile?
- How do I create a VM Profile?
- How do I associate a VM Profile with a Lab Profile?
- How do I create a Removable Media Profile?
- How do I associate an ISO with my Lab Profile?
- How do I create a hard disk from scratch in a VM Profile?
- How do I create a temporary restore point while developing my lab?
- How do I find the Lab Profile I want to use?
- How do I make a change to my lab?
- How do I create a new lab profile with virtual machines from a launched lab?
- Suggestions for creating a successful lab
- How do I optimize my VMs for deployment?
- LOD Lab Interface update for Lab Developers – April 2015