When you need to know if or when students have accessed a SCORM module, you can use the Find SCORM Attempts search page. This page allows you to see all SCORM attempts made by your students, and you can narrow the search to specific attempts based on a student's name, the SCORM module's name, the status, a time period. etc.
To do this:
- On the Site Administration page on the SCORM/AICC tile, click Find SCORM Attempts. This will bring up the Find SCORM Attempts search page with several filters to help you locate the attempts you are looking for.
- Click Output Options to add columns to the search results.
- If needed, click the Add filter drop-down.
- Select the appropriate filter(s).
- Fill-in the information you are looking for
- Click Search.
You will be able to see any SCORM attempts made by students you manage. You can click Details to the right of the SCORM attempt to open the SCORM Attempt page. This page provides detailed information about the attempt and the SCORM data, if any.