If your organization has achievements in the TMS, by default you are set to participate, which lets you earn achievements automatically through your activities in the TMS. You can view the achievements you are earning by accessing the Achievements page.
To access your Achievements page,
- Click the Achievements (trophy) icon next to your name in the upper right corner. (only visible when your organization has achievements) - OR -
- On your User's profile page, click the Achievements link in the toolbar (only visible if your organization has achievements AND you are participating).
The Achievements page lists all the achievements you have earned and their point values.
However, you can choose to not participate in achievements. To do this, either
- Click the I do not want to participate in achievements on the Achievements page - OR -
- If you have permission to edit your user profile,
- Click the dropdown next to your name in the upper right corner and select Edit Profile;
- On your profile on the Basic Information tab, scroll to the bottom and uncheck Participate In Achievements.
- Click Save.
When you choose to not participate, the Achievements page displays the message You have chosen not to participate in achievements. In addition, the Achievements link in your profile’s toolbar will no longer be displayed.
To again participate in achievements:
- Edit your profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the Basic Information tab
- Check Participate in Achievements
- Save the change.
This will set you to automatically earn achievements again and will restore your previously earned achievements to the Achievements page.