Welcome to the Help Center for LOD Lab Developers. In this category, you will find articles to help answer questions you may have while building labs. These articles are divided in two categories: Level 1 and Level 2. If you are new to lab development in Enlight LOD, start with Level 1 and read the articles in the order listed below. They build on each other and follow the process of building labs. Level 2 provides additional information you may need. If you have built build labs before and have a question, you can use the lists below to quickly find the article you want.
LOD Lab Developer Training – Level 1
- LOD Terminology and Guidelines
- How do I check my storage capacity?
- How do I upload my virtual machine files to the server?
- How do I create a Lab Series?
- How do I create a Lab Profile?
- How do I create a VM Profile?
- How do I associate a VM Profile with a Lab Profile?
- How do I create a Removable Media Profile?
- How do I associate an ISO with my Lab Profile?
- How do I create a hard disk from scratch in a VM Profile?
- How do I create a temporary restore point while developing my lab?
- How do I make a change to my lab?
- How do I create a new lab profile with virtual machines from a launched lab?
- Suggestions for creating a successful lab
- How do I optimize my VMs for deployment?
- LOD Lab Interface update for Lab Developers – April 2015
LOD Lab Developer Training – Level 2