Are you interested in preparing for a course that you are not yet scheduled to teach? As a trainer you have access to numerous courses and their activities including labs and SCORM modules. You can preview the activities to become familiar with their content. To access courses:
- Click Admin to navigate to the Site Administration page.
- On the Courses tile, click Find Courses.
- On the Find Courses search page, enter part of the name of a course and click Search to view the results.
- Click the name of the course you want. This takes you to a page with the course’s details.
- All activities will be listed on that page under the Activities section. Click the name of the activity you want to open.
- Video, document, link, and assessment activities will open. SCORM and lab activities will open to their Details page. On the Details page, click Launch or Start to start the activity in a new window.